Friday, January 9, 2015

Website Launch - FollowNorth.com

Greetings,

My name is Paul North. This website launches my effort to share the explorations and adventures of diving in some of earth's most remote and wondrous marine ecosystems.

With the privilege of working with Lindblad Expeditions/National Geographic as an Underwater Videographer and Naturalist, my job is to film what I find on my dives and present the natural history of the experience to the guests on-board.

2015 is well booked. Antarctica. Baja California. Alaska. Iceland. Greenland. The Canadian Arctic. Fiji. Tahiti & Easter Island.

Lots to explore on the site currently. Recent trips to Antarctica, Baja California, and Alaska are posted now.

FollowNorth.com

The blog is featured on the website and will update often with stories of marine wildlife encounters.

To begin, a link to Diving Alaska - a video collaboration using my footage and the music of the very talented composer - Vin Gast

Follow along to join me in the experience.

Join FollowNorth's email list for updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment